David E. Harkins Photos
(To download, simply right click the photo and choose Save Image or Save Target)
Haunted Graveyards Of The Ozarks Info:
(To download cover art, simply right click and choose Save Image or Save Target)
Haunted Graveyards Of The Ozarks
Publisher: History Press
1. David does not place long-distance calls to be interviewed; the interviewer must place the call.
2. Please give David your station’s “listen live” link when you set up the interview.
3. Approximately 1-2 days before the interview, you will receive a contact phone number for David on
the day or night of the interview.
4. If you need a picture or other information to advertise the interview, please e-mail David directly at
5. Cancellations are unfortunate and usually unavoidable. If you must cancel the interview, please
provide as much notice as possible. David will do the same if he must cancel.
6. If your show makes podcasts, please give David a link to the show’s podcast page. He maintains a
public collection of links to all his radio interviews.
1. Television interviews are given to Ozarks-area television stations only. Interviews are given to
other stations only when David is in town for lecture or signing events, time permitting.
2. Please provide clear, specific driving directions to the station/studio.
1. David will not discuss his personal information (family, age, employer, address, etc.) during
2. David’s targeted audience are genuine fans of history, ghost stories and the paranormal. Interviews
are given in a positive, informative, and often entertaining way. David does not participate in
arguments, debates, or similar drama.
Personal Appearances in General
1. Arrangement and Coordination: As much notice as possible should be given before an event. All preevent
discussions and coordination between the sponsoring organization and David is done through
2. Fees: David E. Harkins does not charge an honorarium (speaker's fee). Donations, if offered, will be accepted
and put to good use; however, a donation is not required.
3. Expense Reimbursement: If an engagement is more than 50 miles from Springfield, Missouri, the
sponsoring organization is required to cover Mr. Harkins's gasoline expense to and from the engagement.
Gasoline reimbursement, in full, is due immediately following the engagement (I.O.U.’s, are not accepted).
If the engagement is more than 149 miles from Springfield, Missouri, the sponsoring organization is
required to cover both gasoline and lodging expenses. Hotel reservations should be made by the
sponsoring organization prior to the event. Contact David for room particulars. The sponsoring organization
should pay the hotel directly.
4. Exact driving directions to the venue and hotel (if applicable) must be provided to David at least 24 hours
prior to the engagement.
The sponsoring organization agrees to set up a table and chair for the event.
David retains all proceeds from his book signings unless an agreement is made to the contrary, prior
to the event.
Lectures may be one or two hours in length. This is to be decided by the sponsoring organization.
The sponsoring organization is required to provide a podium, lectern, or other suitable speaking platform.
A sound system and/or a computer-enabled overhead projector may be necessary for some lecture events.
If such accommodations are necessary, David will consult with the sponsoring organization in advance of the
Main Web Site: http://www.davideharkins.com
The Ozarks Paranormal Society: http://www.theozarksparanormalsociety.com
Infinity Paranormal Research: http://www.infinityparanormalresearch.com
Ozarks Paracon: http://www.ozarksparacon.com
Mailing Address: David E. Harkins
P.O. Box #9
Eldridge, MO 65463